Emergency Ultrasound Level 1 Course
This one day Emergency Ultrasound course (Level 1) is aimed for doctors working in acute care setting. The training addresses the knowledge and practical skills recommended by the Royal College of Emergency Medicine necessary to achieve Level 1 competency in clinical applications of Emergency Ultrasound.
The Level 1 emergency ultrasound training course covers the essential components of ultrasound physics and good governance.
The course is ideal for Emergency Physicians, Acute Physicians and Critical Care Physicians.
This practical course is suitable for those new to the clinical applications of focused ultrasound as well as those with prior experience of ultrasound.
Level 1 Emergency Ultrasound Course Highlights
- Introduction to Level 1 Emergency Ultrasound based on the RCEM curriculum
- Theory and practical sessions on E-FAST, Abdominal Aorta, ECHO in Life
- Support and Vascular Access scans
- Additional applications on Cardiac, Thoracic and IVC scanning
- Supervised hands on practice on live models and mannequins