Basic Life Support
The BLS Health care Provider Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide high-quality chest compressions(CPR), deliver appropriate ventilation and provide early use of an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely, and effective manner. The course is intended for certified and licensed health care professionals.
Courses Content & Module:
- Adult & Pediatric CPR(including 2-rescuer scenarios and use of Bags Valve Mask)
- Foreign-body airway obstruction.
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator(AED) with CPR.
Features & Benifits:
- This course is designed to teach the skills of CPR for victim of all ages, use of an automated external defibrillator and relief of choking as per the new 2015 AHA Guidelines Updated for CPR and ECC.
- The course is vedio-based with instructor-led discussion and simulation.Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.Student practice and complete various skills and learning stations.
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor whilr learning skills.
Written Exam & Skill Station:
The candidate is evaluated through a writtn exam and practical skill test.
BLS Provider Course Completion Card valid for 2 years.
Course Draton: 8 hours.
Health Care Providers such as physicians, Nurse, Paramedics, Emergency Medical Technicians, Respiratory Therapists, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Physician's Assistants, Residents or Fellows, or Medical or Nursing Students in Training, Aides, Medical or Nursing Assistents, and other Allied Health Personnel.